site hit counter

≫ Descargar Free His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks

His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance  edition by Katie Starr Literature  Fiction eBooks

When Shauna shows up at Matt’s house, bringing a pizza, he has no idea she’s about to change his life forever.

Trouble is, he’s already involved with someone – but not someone who makes his heart leap like Shauna does.

Will Matt be able to follow his heart and pursue the most beautiful girl he’s ever met – or will fear keep them apart forever?

Find out in this hot new interracial BWWM romance from Katie Starr.

Note This book contains mature scenes not intended to be read by those not of legal age. All characters portrayed are ages 18+.

His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks

To me the story was short. I felt like it was missing something. Other than that it was good read.

Product details

  • File Size 378 KB
  • Print Length 112 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publication Date July 7, 2016
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B01I4IN69Q

Read His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance  edition by Katie Starr Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : His Special Girl: An Interracial BWWM Romance - Kindle edition by Katie Starr. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading His Special Girl: An Interracial BWWM Romance.,ebook,Katie Starr,His Special Girl: An Interracial BWWM Romance,FICTION Romance African American,FICTION Romance Multicultural & Interracial
People also read other books :

His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


I really enjoyed Shauna and Matt he was determined to get his women and she was determined to hold onto her values that's what made a nd excellent read I would recommend this book to my friends.
Race and social standing be damned. Our leads fell in love and nothing could stop them from being together. An enjoyable quick read.
I don't know how to rate this book. I liked some parts and others not so much. I can't describe what I am feeling about this book. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. You will have to read it for yourself.
Matt and Shauna romance story began from a pizza delivery. Matt and Shauna fell in lust with Shauna at first sight. This was a interesting, heartfelt, compassionate, intriguing, and true love prevail romance novel. I will be recommending this book to everyone I know!!!! Great book Katie Starr!!!
A total twist on finding the one that makes your soul smile. I liked that he realized after she delivered his pizza that she was worth more than his unfaithful sneaky girl friend. The lie about him being broken up from the witch bothered me at first but he didn't cross the line in this new friendship until he really broke up with her lying and cheating ways. I really wish she would have just asked him the deal instead of hiding and running to her best friend. Her best friend gave her good advice. The wait for them to realize their true love before jumping in the sack was refreshing. A surprisingly good read.
I really liked this story. I thought it was well written, and I liked the banter with the characters. Shauna, aka Buttercup was a believable nice heroine. Matt was kind of like a lovesick puppy dog at times. I get he fell hard for her the moment he met her because I thoughts at times he laid it on thick. Overall I liked it. My only criticism was I wanted to read about their engagement, and their wedding. I feel let down we the readers didn't get to experience that. But overall it was good. No grammar editing issues. First time I read anything by this author. Hopefully she writes more like this. Thank you.
Katie Starr, this is a great read, great storyline, good writing, great characters. I wish that you tell us a little bit about Shauna's background, her family and all... we about Matt's family (not much about his relationship with his brother ). How old is Shauna and Matt? What is the age difference between them?...Those are the things readers like to know. I like the way they love each other, and Matt's mother is a riot... I love her. The slap she gave Zoe,the douche! ;)
Matt and Shauna's sense of humor is hilarious!
Here is and excerpt of their first sex scene
"Shauna, baby, are you sure?" Shauna's eyes came into focus and she growled, "Matt, if you don't get in me, I will strangle you. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have been wearing next to nothing when you got home." Matt laughed. It was time to make this Buttercup his. Matt remembered the moment his cock brushed up against Shauna's pussy. The warm wetness that covered it, the way her lips spread as he slid into her inch by inch, the look on Shauna's face when she realized that he still had more to give her, the cute little 'o' Shauna's mouth formed as he plowed into her repeatedly, hard and steady. Oh, it was quite a night. He made her scream in octaves that he had never heard before. It was an amazing experience. And he relived it almost every night. He had definitely laid claim to her body and he was steadily working on her heart.
Great read!
To me the story was short. I felt like it was missing something. Other than that it was good read.
Ebook PDF His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance  edition by Katie Starr Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "≫ Descargar Free His Special Girl An Interracial BWWM Romance edition by Katie Starr Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment